Dual education system – a training system based on the interaction of two organizations: an enterprise and University that work together for the purpose of professional training. Both institutions are independent partners in relation to each other.
Participants in the dual education:
• educational institution that implements educational programs;
• organizations (enterprises), independent the form of ownership;
The essential components of elements of the dual training are:
• Positions of branches of departments;
• agreement on branches of departments;
• the contract on passage of production (pedagogical) practice;
• schedule of training sessions, indicating the place of practical / laboratory classes;
• training places and / or training production centers in organizations (enterprises) equipped for the implementation of industrial training and professional practice;
When implementing elements of the dual training system, students' work experience can be provided with a salary at the discretion of the enterprise (organization) for the purpose of further employment.
The purpose of introducing elements of dual training is to ensure that students master the main professional training programs in accordance with the state mandatory standard of education, as well as acquire practical skills in the professional sphere.
Achieving this goal is possible if the following tasks are implemented:
• implementation of educational programs;
• обеспечение ensuring a high percentage of employment of graduates of K. Zhubanov Aktobe regional University;
• building mechanisms of network interaction between K. Zhubanov Aktobe regional University and employers in the framework of the formation of industrial and educational clusters:
- implementation of educational programs and individual courses using the human resources and material and technical base of employers;
- implementation of continuous, integrated professional educational programs;
- to attract employers for the modernization of educational-laboratory and educational-production base of the University;
- to coordinate mutual actions of the University and business communities in carrying out work on professional orientation of students and employment of graduates.
• strengthening of student-oriented learning, intensification of independent work of the student;
• improving the quality of training through the use of modern innovative technologies in production.
The organization of the educational process with the introduction of elements of dual training is carried out in accordance with agreements on branches of departments and practical training.
Elements of the dual training system are also reflected in the schedule of training sessions, which is approved by the Vice-rector for academic and methodological work.
When implementing elements of dual training, the educational process includes theoretical classes at the University, and laboratory, practical training, professional practice, course and diploma design are carried out in production, in organizations of the corresponding profile and in branches of departments.
The forms, content and scope of industrial training and professional practice are determined on the basis of existing modular educational programs.
The University, in order to implement elements of the dual training system, plans and organizes educational activities based on a combination of theoretical training with practical training in the workplace.
At the same time, it is necessary to provide for up to 40% of the discipline's educational material to be mastered directly at the workplace (technological process, creative activity process, financial and economic processes, psychological and pedagogical process, and others).
During the period of industrial training and professional practice, the student is subject to the terms of the contract for professional practice and the agreement on the organization of a branch of the Department.
During the course of training and practice, the student performs certain tasks, according to the specifics of the educational program.
• creates the necessary conditions for the educational process;
• coordinates with the organization (enterprise) the schedule of practical classes of students;
• implements educational programs that meet the requirements of the organization (enterprise);
• conducts periodic monitoring of the passage of practical training, practice of the student in the organization (enterprise);
• provides students with educational materials and programs;
• ensures that students attend laboratory and practical classes according to the schedule of classes and professional practices according to the academic calendar.
The organization (enterprise):
• provides conditions for conducting practical classes, professional practices;
• introduces the material and technical base;
• introduces with working conditions, regulatory legal acts regulating this area, and labor safety and health conditions;
• provides organization of practical training and professional practice in accordance with educational programs;
• ensures the provision of qualified specialists for the management of professional practice;
• informs the University of all cases of violation of labor discipline and internal regulations.
• introduced with the conditions of the organization (enterprise), regulatory legal acts regulating this area, conditions of safety and labor protection;
• complies with educational and industrial discipline, internal labor regulations, labor protection and safety requirements;
• attends practical, laboratory classes according to the schedule;
• strictly follows and fulfills the requirements of the practice program;
• keeps a diary about the passage of industrial training and professional practice, prepares a report.