Address: Aktobe, Br. Zhubanov street 263, office 15
The Center for Strategic Planning is a structural unit of the University and is created for the purpose of ensuring the planning system and the implementation of the strategic activities of the University.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CENTER
- analysis, planning and forecasting of the development of the University;
- organization and monitoring of external and internal factors and the state of business processes at the University in order to timely identify trends, as well as deviations from strategic goals in all areas of the University;
- conducting an internal audit of the University's activities on the implementation of the strategic plan of the new academic policy;
- response to any changes in the normative documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and their introduction into the educational activities of the university;
- development of proposals for the optimization and restructuring of all structural divisions of the University and assessment of their activities;
- informational, analytical and methodological support of the processes of strategic planning, development and implementation of programs and projects of strategic development of the University.
FUNCTIONS OF THE CENTER
- forming a system for planning and implementing strategic goals in accordance with a given mission, by coordinating the strategic plans of all departments;
- forming a team of changes and facilitating work with talents, including assistance in the development of comprehensive plans, retention programs, involvement and image projects of the University;
- making proposals for the development of new directions of the University's activities;
- participation in the development and implementation of successful educational and marketing programs;
- coordination, development, organization of effective interaction and improvement of the management system of the structural divisions of the University on strategic planning, including the development of proposals for organizational changes and improvement of the organizational structure and culture of the University;
- assistance to faculties and other structural divisions of the University in the development of strategies, strategic plans, road maps and other strategic documents;
- preparation and presentation of information and analytical data for the administration and other interested structures of the University in the main areas of activity in order to optimize the decision-making process, planning and increasing the efficiency of activities;
- systematic advanced training, participation in seminars and conferences on strategic planning of the University;
- drawing up a general rating of the teaching staff of the university, KPI of faculties, departments, as well as participation in activities to assess their activities.