Head of the Research Center for Abai Studies and National Spirituality:
Pangereyev Abat Shamovich, Academician of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Philology, Professor.
Address: 7A Grishin Street, office 210.
General information: Research Center for Abai Studies and National Spirituality was established in 2018. The center employs 1 person (head of the center).
The center was established to study the problem of Abai studies of national spirituality (folklore, oral folk literature, national art) to use its results in the educational process. The purpose of the center is to meet the needs of the region in the national spirituality, to participate in the education of the younger generation through the concept of "perfect man" Abai.
• Instilling humanistic ideas in young people. Dissemination of Abai's complete (perfect) human teachings. Use of this concept in the education of students.
• Adaptation of students, undergraduates, and doctoral students to future research by involving them in research in the field of literary criticism.
• Study of folklore heritage of Aktobe region.
• Conducting scientific and educational courses for students on Abai studies.
• Conducting paid courses for teachers of schools and colleges of the region on Abai studies and its teaching.
• Establishment of a group to support and develop the national spirit among university teachers and students.
• Providing scientific and methodological assistance to students in research on Abai studies and national spirituality.
• Establishment of creative contacts with Abai Studies Centers in other regions of the country.
• Participation in the work of the Abai Academy opened at Eurasian National University.
• Participation in grant projects on Abai studies and national spirituality.
• Preparing students for events related to Abai studies and national spirituality throughout the country.
• Organization of national and international conferences on Abai studies and national spirituality based on the university.
• Organization of training seminars among universities on Abai studies.
• Problems of Abai studies, folklore studies, history of Kazakh literature.
Cooperation with research centers:
• Abay Academy of Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyev (Nur-Sultan),
• M. Auezov Institute of Literature, and Art (Almaty),
• Institute of Abai Studies and National Spirituality of Shakarim University (Semey).