In order to implement the tasks of the idea of the President of the country N.A. Nazarbayev "Looking into the future: modernization of public consciousness", by order of the rector of the NAO Aktobe Regional University named after K. Zhubanov, a structural subdivision of the Institute of Continuing Education was created (12.06.2017).
The aim of the Institute of Continuing Education:
Development and improvement of the system of continuing education aimed at maximizing the use of their personal potential in society in accordance with the requirements of training and demand in the labor market of the Western region and intellectual socio-economic development in General.
The objectives of the Institute of Continuing Education:
• Determination of priority strategies of professional development of workers of education on the basis of the principles of the state educational policy;
• Arming teachers with the skills of scientific, theoretical and practical knowledge;
• Development of scientific and practical methods of result-oriented education;
• Introduction in educational process of new pedagogical technologies in professional development of workers of education of area and the region;
• Organization and management of practical sites and research works;
• Distribution for teachers of advanced pedagogical experience, methodical recommendations;
• Publication of informational and methodological materials;
• Creation of an effective system of professional development of the enterprise and the organization of each branch of the region in connection with the installation of retraining courses taking into account the specifics of the region;
• Development of educational and methodical materials for training of specialists of different categories;
• Providing people with ample opportunities as additional security by means of retraining and improvement of skills for employment and career growth and professional development;
The main types of work:
• Creation of an effective system of professional development personnel with National Chamber of Entrepreneurs “Atameken” the Department of Education of Aktobe region, departments of education of Aktobe region taking into account the specifics of the development of the region of retraining courses.
• Improving the skills of workers employees, specialists and the constant requirement of their efficiency, connected with changes in production.
• Expansion of professional opportunities by obtaining additional qualifications due to changes in the structure of the labor market.
• Increasing the professional level of pedagogy and management.
• Strengthening the University`s cooperation with employers.
• Development of an effective model of professional development of Kazakhstan on the basis of international experience.
• Organization of digital literacy courses for teachers.
The content of the service and the direction of the concept of the Institute of Continuing Education
The main directions of the Concept implementation are:
• Retraining and advanced training;
• Organization and maintenance of personnel retraining and professional development of personnel of organizations and institutions;
• Organization and conduct of scientific-technical and experimental work, consulting works;
• Scientific expertise of programs, projects, proposals, other documents and materials in the field of work;
• Organization and development of educational and methodological materials aimed at improving the quality of training and retraining of personnel;
• Organization of planning and professional development of teachers together with the National Center of PC “Orleu” autonomous educational organizations of “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools” and methodical support in the system of continuous training of teachers;
• Educational process, use and improvement of educational technologies.
• organization of digital literacy courses for teachers.
• Types of advanced training and retraining of personnel with the RK rule on the retraining and advanced training:
• Short-term – not less than 36 academic hours (as a result of the certificate);
• The average term is 72 hours, 108 academic hours (as a result of the certificate);
• The long-term – not less than 108 academic hours (as a result of the certificate);
• Retraining of personnel on the profile-in the amount of 280 hours;
• Retraining of personnel in the field - (635 hours) in the amount of 46 credits.
Retraining courses for teachers are conducted on a full-time basis.
In the NAO "ARU named after K. Zhubanov" by the decision of the head, an admissions Committee is created. The admissions Committee consists of the University's rector, Vice-rector for strategic development and digitalization, Vice-rector for academic Affairs, heads of structural divisions and representatives of the University's teaching staff. The admissions Committee consists of an odd number of members. The Chairman of the admissions Committee is the rector of the University. The Secretary is not a member of the admissions Committee. By order of the rector, the Executive Secretary of the admissions Committee is appointed.
Applicants for courses must submit the following documents to the Secretary of the University's admissions Committee:
1) applications addressed to the head of the University in any form;
2) a copy of the identity document;
3) a copy of the education document;
4) six photographs size 3x4 cm;
5) medical certificate form 086-U;
6) one of the following documents.
• on technical and professional, post-secondary education, with the results of training in accordance with the 5th level of the professional standard of the teacher, approved by the order of the Minister of labor and social protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated may 30, 2019 No. 292.
• about higher education, with the results of training in accordance with the 6th level Of the professional standard of the teacher;
• about postgraduate education, with the results of training in accordance with the 7th level Of the professional standard of the teacher.
Together with copies of the documents specified in this paragraph, their originals are provided for verification. After verification, the originals are returned.
When providing an incomplete list of documents specified in this paragraph, the Secretary of the admission Committee of the University returns the documents.
Persons who have received training and retraining are provided with a standard sample of the supporting document.
Retraining and professional development of personnel is carried out on the basis of contracts concluded with organizations, institutions associations, the state employment service and other legal entities.
The duration of training in the process of professional development is determined by the curriculum of the course.
Kalenova Sandugash Sagizbaevna 87029787246, Skalenova68@mail.ru
Kuldeeva Gulbagdat Kalekeshkyzy 87059174768, Gulba_1973@mail.ru