The Scientific and Technical Council is a scientific and methodological expert and advisory body of the university, which is created in order to effectively interact with all segments of the university sector of science and actively involve the teaching staff of the departments in research activities.
In its activities, the Scientific and Technical Council is guided by the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Charter of the University, the decisions of the Academic Council of the University, orders and instructions of the Rector of the University.
The purpose of the scientific and technical council is:
1. Development and implementation of university policy in research activities.
2. Effective coordination of scientific activities of the university in the field of scientific research in priority areas of development of the regional economy and social sphere.
3. Integration of university science into international and domestic scientific projects and programs.
4. Participation in grant research through the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Council is headed by Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation R.A. Beknazarov, who is its chairman.
The algorithm of publishing a monograph
1. The Department of Science and Innovation (after – Department) is provided with originals and scanned versions of the following documents combined in a word text editor:
1. Extract from the minutes of the meeting of the department;
2. Extract from the minutes of the faculty meeting;
3. The act of examination of the manuscript;
4. 2 reviews (internal – 1, external – 1).
2. The monograph with the documents is sent to the expert commission. The author of the monograph makes appropriate amendments in accordance with the expert opinion and submits them to the department.
3. The monograph that has passed the examination is submitted for consideration by the Scientific and Technical Council (after – STC). If approved, it is sent for consideration by the Academic Council.
4. All documents, including an extract from the NTS protocol, are reviewed and approved by the Academic Council.
5. The authors are provided with an extract from the minutes of the meeting of the Academic Council and the documents of the monograph.
6. The author publishes a monograph.